CUSTOM SYNTHESIS SERVICES
- Quotations are open to acceptance within 30 calendar days from the day of issuance. After the validity date, ARI will reserve the right to withdraw the quotation. The terms given below govern the contract Services agreed to by both ARI and Sponsor.
- ARI agrees to provide Service to Sponsor as described in the quotation.
- Should any unforeseen technical difficulties arise that may affect the agreed upon delivery date ARI will provide a written notice to Sponsor. ARI also reserves the right to re-quote the project if the scope of the project changes.
- ARI shall retain copies of all reports and raw data for a period of ten years, after which such information may be destroyed or returned to Sponsor at their expense.
- ARI represents that Service shall be performed within the limits mutually agreed to, in writing, and in a manner consistent with the level of care and skill ordinarily exercised by providers of similar services under similar circumstances. No other representations or warranties, express or implied, are included or intended in the agreement, or in any report, opinion or document related to Service provided hereunder.
- For the safety of ARI personnel, Sponsor must advise ARI of any known potential hazards of the intermediates or target molecules.
- Sponsor understands and agrees that ARI, in entering into the Contract and by performing Service, does not assume, abridge, abrogate or undertake to discharge any duty or responsibility of Sponsor to any other party or parties. No one other than Sponsor shall have any right to rely on any report issued by ARI Sponsor agrees, in consideration of ARI undertaking to perform the Service hereunder, to protect, defend, indemnify, save harmless and exonerate ARI from any and all claims, damages, including lost profits, expenses, including attorney’s fees, either direct or consequential, for any and all injuries to persons, including the personnel of ARI or property arising out of or in consequence of the performance of Service and/or the performance of the samples tested hereunder.
- Sponsor agrees that if ARI should be found liable for any losses or damages attributable to the Services in any respect, ARI’s liability shall in no event exceed the amount of the fee paid by Sponsor for such Services and Sponsor’s sole remedy at law or in equity shall be the right to recover up to such amount. Sponsor acknowledges and agrees that in no event will ARI be liable for consequential or incidental damages or expenses, including, but not limited to lost profits.
- Whenever performance by either party is delayed or prevented by war, insurrection, fire or other casualty, strikes or embargoes, shortage of transportation facilities or any other similar or dissimilar causes, beyond the control of such party, such delay or prevention shall be excused and the time of performance hereunder extended for the duration of the causative factor.
- ARI accepts Buyer’s order expressly conditional on Buyer’s assent to the terms and conditions herein contained.
- Duty, applicable taxes, freight charges and any special packaging charges are excluded and will be added to the invoice. Products are sold F.O.B shipping point, fully insured at the Buyer’s expense. Products and prices are correct at the time of printing.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All returns are subject to a re-stocking fee.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- It is our policy to combine safety and economy to provide the quickest, most efficient method of transportation. ARI uses FedEx and DHL for shipments. Whenever possible, we will ship by the method specified by the customer. Shipment of hazardous items is governed by the Ministry of Transportation and the International Air Transport Association (IATA). Products that require special packaging and shipping may incur additional charges per shipment. ARI adheres to all regulations governing the transportation of our products.
- Payment Terms are 100% in advance for first time purchases and Net 30 days (or as otherwise agreed to) for established customers with good credit record.
- We reserve the right to request 100% in advance payments for established customers with outstanding invoices.
- We reserve the right not to accept the cancellation of an order.
- We accept payments by check, wire transfer, VISA, MasterCard and Paypal.
- Payments should be made out to Acanthus Research Inc., 2395 Speakman Drive, Suite 2111, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5K 1B3.
- Finance charge of 24.99% per annum is added to overdue accounts.
SAFETY, USE AND PRODUCT WARRANTIES
- All our chemicals should be handled only by qualified personnel trained in laboratory procedure and familiar with the potential hazards. Information is not available on the possible hazards of many compounds. The absence of a warning must not be interpreted as indication of safety. The ultimate responsibility for the proper handling of all chemicals lies with the user. All goods sold by ARI carry the condition that liability for any injury, loss, or damage whatsoever to persons or real property resulting from the handling of said goods lies with the user. Acceptance of our goods binds the customer to these terms.
- ARI warrants that its products shall conform to the description of such products as provided in ARI catalog. ARI‘s liability and Buyer’s remedy with respect to products proved to ARI‘s satisfaction to be defective or nonconforming shall be limited either to refund of the purchase price excluding the shipping charges, or replacement of ARI’s non-conforming product at the sole discretion of ARI.
- ARI warrants the products are as described when shipped. There is no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the fitness of the compounds for any particular application.
- ARI shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential, or contingent damages. Buyer must notify ARI within 5 days after the products have been received or such products shall be deemed to have been accepted. No license or immunity under any patent is granted or is to be implied by or from the sale of any product.
- ARI‘s products are intended exclusively for laboratory research purposes. Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold ARI harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, and expense whatsoever or howsoever caused, arising from any use by Buyer of the product; and assumes all risk and liabilities resulting from the use of the products whether used singly or in combination with other products.
- The responsibility of all patent considerations in the use of our products rests solely with the user. Suggestions and recommendations for the use are not to be taken as a license to operate under or to infringe any patent.